Aug 24, 2008

Happy Birthday J! Your 9 years old!

We are so proud of you! Each and everyday you show us how wonderful a young lady you are becoming. 

You were born at 10:06 a.m. and weighed 9lbs. 9oz. and 21 inches long. We were amazed at how prefect you were. I can remember just looking at you for hours. Our trip home from the hospital was the scariest ride we ever took. I have never worried so much in a car before. We were so worried that we would not know what to do with this new, little, precious gift. Well you made it very wonderful for us. You were a great baby. What a blessing to have you. We enjoy each and everyday that we have with you. I thank God for you everyday! I love you!

Making cake with Dad today was a blast. You and dad really like cooking and baking together. 
K enjoys helping you also. 
You are such a wonderful big sister to her. She loves you so much!
Happy birthday my wonderful 9 year old beauty. Thank you for being such a glorious young lady.

1 comment:

MARGARETE said...

Sorry that I missed this one also.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR DAY!