Jul 14, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

Hello! Welcome to our school and our family life. In my first post I want to tell you a little bit about 3 girls and one boy. We are a family of 4. My dear husband and I have two beautiful girls. They are our world! My husband says he is the boy with three beautiful girls. 

We are just completing our third year of homeschooling. We are finishing second grade with our oldest daughter, while having fun with our youngest and getting ready to start K-4 with her.

I like to plan, pre-plan, and over plan for the year. Then I realize that I have over planned and feel overwhelmed. So I am hoping that by starting a blog I can change all this and also be accountable for getting it done. Or maybe blow off some frustration when needed.

We love gymnastics also. My girls have been in gymnastics for a few years now. J is in the gym 3 nights a week. K is in the gym 2 nights a week. This is our PE. J placed 3rd in state in the level 3 state competition. She is a wonderful gymnast. Her team placed 1st in state. K is just starting out and already on her way to greatness. I have coached gymnastics for 8 years. I love watching the kids grow into such great gymnasts.

Here are pictures of the girls that were taken last year. I just like these pictures and had to show off my girls.




No comments: