Oct 16, 2008

Updated on gymnastics

Well things are much better now. We did not have to move J to another class. Turns out that once I really let my voice be heard things changed. 

The coach was moved to another class. This person has been in several meetings and things seem to be changing. 

J may have this coach in the future and we have talked about this. If a coach can not come in there are times when others fill in. So there is no way to never have this coach. She said she is ok with that and we will deal with that when the time comes. 

She really did not want to move classes and I am so glad it did not come to that. She is in a class with her two best buddies and wanted to stay with them. 

Thanks for all your comments and support! I will keep everyone updated as to the future. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad everything worked out and you didn't have to beat anybody down. LOL! Just kidding but I'm glad it was solved.